Love The Ordinary.
Make The Ordinary Come Alive
- Do not ask your children to strive for extraordinary lives.
- Such striving may seem admirable, but it is a way of foolishness.
- Help them instead to find the wonder and the marvel of an ordinary life.
- Show them they joy of tasting tomatoes, apples and pears.
- Show them how to cry when pets and people die.
- Show them the infinite pleasure in the touch of a hand.
- And make the ordinary come alive for them.
- The extraordinary will take care of itself. ~William Martin
In honor of parent-teacher conferences this month.
May we all listen and speak well.